Frequently Asked Questions
Do you work with an assistant?
- Yes, I will always work with an assistant, I couldn't get some of the shots I do without an extra set of hands.
Will you travel?
- Yes, and I love to travel. I will travel all over France and Europe to shoot your wedding. Travel costs are added for weddings if I need to travel more than 2hrs both ways.
How long does it take to get our pictures?
- The turn around on your digital wedding files on your personal gallery is 4-6 weeks. After the images are complete this is when I design the album for you and and once the final proof has been approved it will take around 5-6 weeks to get the album to you. You will receive the USB Key (if purchased) or your file will be sent using yousendit.com.
What is the per hour rate of additional hours?
- I charge £60.00 per hour after the included coverage for your package.
Do you offer videography?
- No, but I can recommend some very professional videographers.
Do you shoot with film or digital?
- I shoot digital using a Canon 5D mark III, Canon 5D mark II and with L Series Lenses.
How many images will we receive from our day?
- It's hard to give an exact answer. The amount of images you receive will all depend on how many guests, how much coverage you have and how many things happen throughout the day. I do not limit the number of pictures that i will provide you.
What is a honeymoon shoot?
- The honeymoon shoot is for couples from abroad who plan on staying abroad for their honeymoon and would like additional couples portraits away from their venue.
We want to book you. How?
- Just contact me here and I will send you over all the necessary information.
Should we have a meeting before booking?
- I always suggest having a meeting before booking any vendor for your wedding day. It is a very important occasion and the photographer is the only vendor that will be with you the throughout whole day, so I believe that you should feel comfortable with me.
Do you photograph same sex weddings?
- Of course, everyone deserves to have their most important day captured.
When is the final payment due?
- Your final payment is due 14 business days (2 weeks) before your wedding.
If you have any questions that weren't on this list please don't hesitate to contact me.